PMI Workshop Cruise on Lake Murray
Saturday, September 13th, 2014
11:30am - 2:30pm
35. - Non-Members
25. - PMI Chapter Members
25. - GMIS Chapter Members
Location: Shealy's Landing, 317 Shadowood Dr. (Off Dutch Fork Rd.), Irmo, SC 29063
Date: Saturday, September 13th, 2014
Time: Registration dockside (11am); Departure and lunch at (12pm); Program starts at (1pm); Returns dockside at (2:30pm)
Guest Speaker: Mark J. Baldino, ITIL SSGB PMP®
Workshop Topic: The Nuts and Bolts of Personal Branding - presented by Mark J. Baldino, ITIL SSGB PMP®
Come sail with us on beautiful Lake Murray and learn more about Personal Branding.
Mark's workshop - "The Nuts & Bolts of Personal Branding" was hosted by PMI SC Midlands Chapter at PDD 14 and was one of the more popular workshops.
Mark's approach to personal branding is unique and the workshop has been refined specifically for the Cruise Workshop! Entry level, mid-career, and seasoned professionals can all benefit by learning more about the Power of Personal Branding.
What is personal branding? Why is it important? In today's world, companies are looking for people that set themselves apart from everyone else.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do I have a personal mission statement?
- Do I have an elevator speech?
- Do I have a unique identifier that sets me apart from the rest?
Come join us and explore the answers to these questions and more!!
- Network with guests, members, and the Board of Directors
- Celebrate with newly certified PMPs and new Chapter Members
- Learn about volunteer Opportunities for the upcoming program year
- Get your name in the hat for the Prize Drawings - someone will win BIG!!
- Enjoy a delicious lunch while sailing the beautiful Lake Murray in a luxury cruise liner.
Relax and elevate your Personal Brand on Saturday, 9/13/14 - tell a friend - everybody wins with this one!!
Mark Baldino is a 14 year TD Bank Employee, currently a Call Solutions Engineer with and a member of the Contact Center Team.
Mark holds a BS in Computer Science from the University of Maryland and an AS in Electronics Technology from the University of Alaska.
He received his PMP in 2008, ITIL V3 Foundation in 2010, and Six Sigma Green Belt in 2011. He holds various Cisco certifications related to Networking and Unified Communications.